Thursday, October 14, 2010

Infallible Feathers

Feathers are my favorite embellishment. They are so over-the-top and add glitz, glamour and funk to any outfit. Normally, looking like the madam of a cathouse would be unfavorable but for this season, the catwalks have been flaunting feminine foolery as the latest it. 

My latest find was a great silvery purple feathered clutch that will make a bold statement paired with an LBD or LWD (little white dress). Feather earrings are also a must and are carried everywhere from Forever21 to Bebe to Neimans.  I've been sporting the trend on a casual basis or to doll up the night. It's the perfect way to capture hippie chic. The plumed headpiece has also adorned many a head. My new search is for a great feather dress where I won't look myself like a dead ostrich. Think SJP in Sex and the City, she always sported bold looks including some feathery fashions, such as the scene where she goes to Aidan's bar in a pink leather feathered-reared mini.

Use this plume perfect craze to channel the peacock feather, which adds a colorful bohemian edge.

Feathers are truly fabulous. And unforgettable.


 Chanel 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment