Monday, July 12, 2010

CLOGS - faux pas?

The clog. Sometimes as much feared as the croc. 

But oddly enough the style that I was most cringing at the thought of is really back in, no, really. And I like it! No, not because Miley Cyrus was spotted wearing them all over town, but because they're funky and take a full 180 to completely appreciate. 

One of the coolest trends for fall is the revamped clog, paired with some skin tight jeans or a crocheted dress, think ODDBALL fashionista.

Personally, I'm digging these Chanel styles, but for a lesser wallet-emptying alternative check out these Steve Madden pairs!

1 comment:

  1. Clogs are totally in this summer!!! I have like 4 different pair, they can be worn with jeans and cute summer dresses to a certain degree. I sell shoes at tradeshows, and clogs were being reordered nonstop. Croqs are a definite faux-pas, but clogs are awesome.

    ReplyDelete